Thursday, May 12, 2011
SANTA ANA, CA – Grubb & Ellis Company (NYSE: GBE), a leading real estate services and investment firm, announced that Bruce McNair (top right photo), executive vice president, Office Group, of the company’s Washington, D.C., office was the company’s No. 1 producer and top Office Group professional in 2010 for the second consecutive year.
McNair received both honors at Grubb & Ellis’ Circle of Excellence Awards. The annual event, which recognized more than 70 of the company’s top producers, was held May 5-7.
For a complete copy of the company's news release, please contact:
Erin Mays, 312.698.6735, email@example.com
Julia McCartney, 714.975.2230, firstname.lastname@example.org
The company’s top Transaction Services honorees were:
1. Bruce McNair
2. Kay Davis
3. Joel Simmons
4. Howard Grufferman, Office Group, New York
5. David Scherer, Office Group, Las Vegas
6. Bradford Fletcher
7. Steven Roth, Debt & Equity Finance, Chicago
8. Thomas Miller, Office Group, Atlanta
9. Jim Arket, Office Group, Houston
10. Berkman, Institutional Capital Markets, Washington, D.C.
10. Gichner, Institutional Capital Markets, Washington, D.C.
11. Andrew Klaff, Office Group, Tysons Corner, Va.
12. Terry Coyne, Industrial Group, Cleveland
13. John Linderman
14. Joel Wechsler, Office Group, New York
15. Chon Kantikovit, Tenant Advisory Group, Newport Beach, Calif.
16. Barrett Stern, Office Group, New York
17. Jake Jones, Office Group, Grubb & Ellis|Thomas Linderman Graham
18. Philip Giunta, Investment Services, Boston
19. Craig Cassell
20. Jack Kerrigan, Office Group, Boston
21. Paul Lundstedt, Institutional Capital Markets, Rosemont, Ill.
22. John Gavin, Institutional Capital Markets, Rosemont, Ill.
23. Daniel Cressman, Institutional Capital Markets, San Francisco
24. Douglas Connell, Investment Services, Atlanta
25. Michael Gottlieb, Office Group, New York
26. Ted Parris, Office Group, Chicago
27. Elyse Wolford, Office Group, Washington, D.C.
28. Thomas Tunnicliff, Office Group, Chicago
29. Steven Monroe, Office Group, Chicago
30. Jay Stewart, Office Group, Chicago